- Enterprise focused: Intented for companies which want to deploy Blue Mind in production environnement, the stability is the main goal of the stable version.
- More tested: Longer test cycle are applied to each modification of the stable version.
- Fixed feature scope: The stable version is focus on hardening existing features instead of introcucing new ones.
- Cutting edge: The "edge" include the lastest features, performance and technologies enhancements.
- Fast release cycle: The edge version benefits of a fast release cycle with reduced alpha stage.
- Not fitted for production use: The edge version is released to give an overview of what is coming in the next major release. It is not intended to be use in a production environment.